Friday, December 2, 2011

So, There's This Guy...

Who makes me laugh...REALLY hard. Everyday.

Yeah, he's cute.

Warning: This post might be a little mushy, You've been warned.

Caleb is pretty amazing.
He puts up with all of my picture taking.
He takes me out to lunch and let's me pick where to go, 
I always decide on Costa Vida (their sweet pork enchiladas are the best).
He loves babies just as much as I do, and that's a lot.
He lets me be the dork that I really am.
He listens to my long, boring, pointless stories.
Every night he texts me until I fall asleep, he never falls asleep first.
We take random trips with Makenna to Great Scott 
for our beloved Code Red Soda.
Even though I live right down the street,
he won't let me walk home at night, 
and he drives me right up to my apartment.
Whenever I don't feel good,
he always asks me if I need him to get anything for me.
He takes care of me.
He loves his Mom.
He loves his whole family.
If he ever wants to buy any type of clothing, 
he always asks for my opinion first.
He lets me borrow his Burt's Bees Chapstick because I'm always losing mine. 
He says the sweetest things to me.
And he will rub my feet or my shoulders whenever I ask him to.

The list could seriously go on, and on.
I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. 
You could say I love Caleb, a lot.

Told you it would be mushy.

2 comments:

  1. He sounds wonderful and exactly the kind of man you deserve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happy that you have such a great guy! Kenna only ever has good things to say about him!!

    ReplyDelete