Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mascara Review.


Maybelline New York "The Colossal Volume Express" in Classic Black. I picked this up from Target for about $6.

Review: I felt like this mascara was almost a steal for that price! When it comes to mascara you don't need a high-end brand to get great results. This mascara really adds a lot of length to your lashes and holds curl really well. I wish it gave just a little bit more volume but it gives enough.

I am pretty serious when it comes to mascara so I did a bit or research before going out and buying one. I had read in Marie Claire magazine that they rated this mascara as one of the top 3 drugstore mascaras. 

Also another good source for reviews on makeup is Youtube. Seriously, it's great. Real girls that have tried these products! Who wants to waste money trying something that won't work?

If you try out this mascara, tell me what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Do you read Natalie Holbrook's blog? You should read this post:

    http://www.natthefatrat.com/2012/09/the-great-mascara-experiment.html

    Lots of awesome, totally detailed reviews of mascaras, both fancy and drug store kinds. :)

    ReplyDelete