Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Reaching It's End.

Hello September and
Goodbye Summer.

I start school pretty soon, I'm getting really excited.
I hate to leave everything back at home but I know I'm going to the right place.

It's been a while since I did a fashion post so here is one for today.
I took these pictures in Seattle a few weeks ago, Enjoy!

(I only had time to edit one, and I don't have photoshop yet)
Hat: Forever 21, Shirt: Target, Pants: My own cut offs, 
Scarf: The Gap, Shoes: Target, Earrings: Forever 21, Bag: Michael Kors

I am in love with infinity scarves and fedoras.
I pulled the whole outfit together with just this scarf.
It has so many different colors in it that can go for summer or fall.
That makes it a good transition piece.

Hope some of you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment