Monday, September 19, 2011

We Are Not FNG's.


It's been a while folks,
but I'm having the best time of my life.

I have THEE best roommate ever (Makenna).

And let me just list a couple more things that are fabulous:
1. We discovered that frozen custard is way better than actual ice cream.
2. Makenna has introduced me to some of the coolest guys I have ever met.
3. We got to hold the cutest puppies on the corner of wal-mart while these adorable little boys tried to hustle us.
4. We met D----, our new "celebrity" crush. When a guy plays a song on guitar and adds your name into it, you will know what I'm talking about.
5. We got to babysit the cutest kids I have ever seen.
6. Making the best desserts ever.
7. We get to sleep in every friday, yay no school!
8. I bought the movie "She's The Man". Enough said.
9. I got into a photography class, and I am loving it more than I thought I ever could.
10. Me and Kenna have the best conversations, whether they be hilarious or serious.

I seriously could go on forever. I know this semester will be the best, by far.

3 comments:

  1. It is good to hear you are having such a positive time.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, college is such an awesome time! Oh & she's the man is like the first DVD I ever owned...so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're having so much fun in college! Live it up, that's what college is for. (Also, learning). I'm glad you're loving photography!!!

    ReplyDelete