Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fifteen For Friday.

Sorry for being MIA for quite some time, but I am back.

A lot of good things have happened in my life so here are my 15 for friday.

1. Living with my best friend.
2. Making Cheez-it chicken almost every week.
3. Realizing I get to go home for Christmas in a month.
4. Thanksgiving break, enough said.
5. Getting pictures of my baby cousins in the mail, too cute.
6. Putting a random traffic cone in my front row parking spot.
7. Coming back two hours later and no one has parked in my spot, thank you Makenna. You are brilliant.
8. Knowing everything will work out exactly how it needs to.
9. Girl time. That includes crazy bread crust pizza. Drool.
10. Code Red from Horkleys, better yet Great Scott. Makenna and Caleb, you know the voice.
11. Pillow talk subjects, while walking down the streets of this small college town.
12. Being able to trust.
13. Babysitting the most adorable little girl in the morning.
14. Learning it's okay for others to do things for you sometimes.
15. Best for last, finally saying those 3 little words to the person you really care about.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhmygosh i love this. it makes me want to burst out laughing and also tear up at the same time. i love you best friend :)

    ReplyDelete