Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Final Stretch.

This little baby doll was one of the highlights of the weekend. 
She grabbed ahold of both mine and Caleb's fingers. 
And look at that little face, could she get any more cute?

This Thanksgiving break was much needed.
It was so nice to be able to get away from this town,
away from any technology,
just family, food, and nature.
I really had time to think about what I am truly thankful for.

We have a little less than 3 weeks left in the semester and I am ready for it to be over.
I cannot wait to get back to Seattle and to family.
I miss home more than ever.
Best thing of all, my amazing boyfriend will be coming home with me for a week.
I cannot wait for him to meet my family.

But before Seattle, My Mom and Dad are coming to Idaho this weekend.
It is going to be so much fun to see them.

There is so much to look forward to but for now,
it's time to really focus on school.

No comments:

Post a Comment