Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Makeover.

These past few weeks I have been wanting to brighten up our living room area.
It was a little dark and dull so I was trying to figure out what I could do to give it a facelift 
without spending a fortune.
Me and my husband have been wanting a coffee table and I really wanted some 
new throw pillows for the couch.So we did just that!
My family visited a couple weeks ago and my Mom brought me pillows from home that had been on my bed. 
And my Sister got me an owl pillow from IKEA.
Last week when we were in Utah I knew I wanted to get a coffee table there and a few little extra things.
Here is a before and after of the living room, I'm in love!
Before.
After.
What we added: Pillows (Right to Left); IKEA (Gift), From Home, From Home, IKEA; White Coffee Table; IKEA, Plants and Pots; IKEA, Small Glass Vase; Target

This little makeover made such a difference in our living space.
Everything is so much more light, bright, and colorful.
Thanks to IKEA we were able to update our living room affordably.
We don't have an IKEA here so it is always fun to visit and look at all that is there when we go down to Utah.
Seriously, if you have an IKEA nearby you are so lucky!
Take advantage!

I plan on adding maybe one or two more pillows 
and painting the inside of the little glass vase just to add a little more color to the room.
But for now, this is it. Enjoy!

3 comments: