Monday, April 29, 2013

Getting Away.

Me and my husband went on a little trip down to Utah this weekend that was much needed.
These pictures don't even do the trip justice, we had such a great time!
We first hit up City Creek Mall for a little shopping.
We then stopped at IKEA to meet up with my sister and pick up a couple things.
After we were done at IKEA we drove to meet with my sisters husband
so we could go eat dinner.
I really wanted J Dawgs because we don't have it here where I live.
It was so good the boys had to get two.
The weather was so nice the whole weekend.
My sister decided we should go on a spur of the moment hike up to the Y on "Y Mountain".
The hike was super hard because the trails are so steep.
We didn't know if we would make it all the way up because we are NOT the hiking type.
But we made it to the "Y" and it was amazing!
The view hiking up.
We made it to the Y a few minutes before they lit it up for graduation.
As we hiked down the mountain it was a little dark and you could see the pretty city lights.
The next day we had donuts for breakfast then went to the temple.
We went to lunch at a place called Cubby's.
I ordered a burger and fries and it was so good.
After a late lunch we went to look at a couple of fun little shops in town and ate some yummy chocolates.
We went back to my sisters house and I helped her make some pillow covers.
We just relaxed, watched a movie, and had fund the rest of the night.
My Hubby relaxing in the hammock outside.
We had to leave Sunday afternoon, for breakfast we had homemade blueberry muffins
and to send us off we had a little BBQ that was divine!
It was sad to have to leave but we were so glad we got to visit for a few days.

1 comment: